its time for me to post some photos! this was my second shoot with tom darby, and i could not be happier with them, so feedback is greatly appreciated!! keep in mind, the majority of these photos are not edited.
1. the photo or photoset that gets the majority of feedback i will edit personally.
2. i am thinking of having a mini-contest to see who can best edit one of my photos, thoughts?
thanks as always for following, enjoy!
i have been slacking far too much my loves, and i truly apologize! however, i plan to keep this diatribe short and sweet,so here are a few bullet points of what to look for/what i’ve been up to!!
1. i took my trip to cocoa beach, and i will pride myself in saying that i’ve done some of my best work down there, so keep an eye out for those photos will be blowing your mind any day now
2. i have been approached by several photographers in the pittsburgh area since my last shoot with tom darby and have had a full schedule since, they will be on their way shortly as well!
3. music has been on top of my priority list as well. i have been working with my vocal coach and spending some q.t. with my 6 string every chance i get (which is still not as often as i’d prefer, but ehh .. i do what i can!)
4. i have been working non-stop unfortunately, so i have not had much time to tumbl, however, i do check everyday .. so keep posting, liking, re-blogging, etc!! i appreciate each and every one of you!
well, there really isn’t some prolific, life-altering point to this post; however, does anyone remember this??
.. yeah, this show was like fraggle rock on meth (for children) and i loved it.
while i remain stressed out of my mind over various odds and ends, i will be leaving for the beautiful cocoa beach, fl in the wee hours of wednesday morning. i am trying everything within my power to remain optimistic about this trip; however, as i so often find, the cards are not in my favor. oh well, ‘laissez les bon temps rouler’ as they say. i always find happiness no matter what the circumstances may be, and despite the hurricane of impending doom looming over my soon to be vacation, I have my camera, and optimism to keep me smiling. as always, thank you for your support, and pictures to follow :)
wish me luck!
i should be back home
packing all my things
to move myself
and my puppy
(whom i miss terribly)
into our new apartment
i am here
shaving off hours of my life
for what reason
because i am a procrastinator
the ‘wait til the last minute’ kinda gal
and then panic
when nothing is done
i would like to thank high school
for such a raw, unnatural talent
i find out
.. everything was better
in high school